Which is Better? PS4 Slim Vs Xbox One S


I am not a traditional blogger or I would say a person who brags about to sell anything. Well, I would say I love technology and new Gadgets and PS4 Slim is on top of my list of hobbies, leisure time, gaming time, you know me if you love to hit the ground to up in ONLINE GAMING.

PS4 (Slim) vs Xbox One S?
First of all, there is a no secret that Play Station PS4 is much less noisy as compared to Xbox. I have been using Play station from its 3rd generation PS3 and now turned to PS4 for latest games and advanced features.

A lot of people will agree with me here that Play station PS4 is like a Mercedes that entertain their customers/clients or should I say ‘users’ in more sophisticated manner and leave a long last impression.

Would you not Agree?

Technology has made us so amazed as we always love to seek new release date and see what it brings in it for us.

Now the real deal is that why I prefer Play Station PS4 Slim over X Box.

Less Noise with High Graphics Quality
First and Foremost, it is slim and less noisy while delivering same quality graphics as compared to Xbox. For an instance, if you want to place your console into a small place along with your LED or LCD you would have to take care of the good space for your console whether it is Xbox or Play Station.

However, since Play Station have introduced Slim technology and more importantly that heat up less as compared to Xbox BUZZY Fan ‘in my own words that Buzzy build in processor or fan could work for you a heater in Cold weather’ :) Kidding


So, the first point I can make based on my experience is PS4 Slim clear that it is slim and less noisy along with less heated given the same condition to Xbox.

Storage Space that I would recommend
The 2nd most loving thing I love is that it does not leave me with little box space. Though it has 1 TB space, you know since you are starting with new games and building up new stories or maybe buying new games online. You would somehow run out of space in your PS4 Slim or PS4 Pro.


The method is defined in simple steps here on how to increase your storage limit from 1 TB to 2 TB. And the good thing is that you can do it on your own. Following is a link URL that would take you in practical and solve your any question of upgrading your PS4, PS4 Slim or PS4 Pro.


Elite Class Gaming Experience
I believe that gaming players who chose to with Play Station (Sony) PS4 technology for the experience of Online gaming would be compared at Elite Class Gamers or Professional.
Why?
There is no 1 answer to the reasoning since it offers a user unique slim design, less weight and much more energy efficient. Then I would say why not.

Would you prefer to get old Samsung S3 mobile phone model or would you prefer Galaxy 9 in 2018?

I bet you would say the latest technology that does more in less time and put less pressure on our environment with less energy consumption.

Now I don’t want to just brag about Play Station or so, I would like to show you a real picture a review of how I felt in terms of experience with Play Station and Xbox.

Xbox
The first and the only thing I liked about Xbox as compare to PS all models is that Xbox remote controls are super cool and it actually looks the shape is upgraded as compare to new PS4 digital controllers.

Why?
Again, I would say that the shape of Xbox remote controllers is more feasible and hand adjusted to me and my friends.

What would you say… share your thoughts below in comments?



Nut Shell of changes in PS3/PS4 and PS4 Slim
I would say it is a makeover only, but indeed the noise is much less than the previous version and there is no doubt it requires less electricity/ energy. Practically the change is good in the technology itself compared to Xbox One S. I would say if you prefer to stay in 4K gaming Zone than prefer to go with PS4 Pro

Price for PS4 Slim varies from one retailer to another. To get the top-notch deal I would day to look into Amazon Bundle offers and get your initial set of Gaming Console with favourite games.

Now the next coming days I am expecting a new technology PS5 to bring even more class to the gaming experience.

PS5 release date & Features
The most wanted Sony’s next-generation console is coming up sooner than later in 2018 later mid of the year with some expected changes in a subscription model.

Now the alarming thing for old console gamers is that they are either in going dark with old technology or they must jump into the newer console as Sony has announced earlier in 2018 that they would be stop / discontinuing PS3 and PS Vita games in following year.

So friends, jump out of the bed and get into the race.

My rough guess is that new Sony’s technology in PS5 would bring us to the whole new level of gaming experience.

I mean to say that they would include next-generation VR Virtual Reality technology and cut down the chase to connect online players. You can see the right next to you when you join or play in one single gaming room.

If that happens, think of the possibility of connecting around the world on a new gaming level.

Lastly, the Boom of Crypto and Block-chain technology could slow down the release date of Sony in my strong assumptions. Since there is been a lot of going on in online payment model, I strongly believe that round the corner Sony would be offering their users/players to subscribe or buy their products under approve cryptocurrency. 

And not to forget they could share or contain their data on Blockchain technology. Which is an open ledger technology but with tighter security?


Let’s Stick Around for more related updates J
Ammar
Ammar

Ammar Afzal is an Expert Digital Marketing, Digital Strategies Consultant and Content Writer. With Diverse Experience in Digital Marketing and Freelancing for Multinational companies, Ammar Afzal at Digital Qlick share his experience learning and news on this blog. To get your business a Digital Marketing Consultant or whether you are looking to generate leads for your services, or get your staff training for marketing strategies, implementation and evaluation on ROI, feel free to contact Ammar @ Whats-App: 0044-7838336600 Direct contact: 0092-3400034979 Email: g.ammar@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment