Digital Marketing history in Cricket



Digital Marketing history in Cricket of Pakistan

Find digital marketing strategies 25 steps


In just 3 days - First ever one million cross  

unique visitors on content live stream



Digital Marketing arena is full of potential for companies who welcome changes in their organizational process.

At Digital Qlick we always have been focus to bring latest and genuine Marketing techniques and news to your attention so you could flourish your digital marketing skills, business growth, and professionalism and career opportunities.

Todays’ important news first ever reaches of more than one million viewers for Content Live Stream in Pakistan on CricketGateway.PK, in JUST 3 days

Since introduction and availability of 3G and 4G internet services in Pakistan, internet penetration have risen more than 25% percent. More importantly, users with mobiles and smartphones are now more connected and aware of the latest news with their Mobile phone internet connectivity.



Taking advantage and of Digital Marketing techniques Cricket Gateway have offered a subscription for live stream matches all over World, more specifically it have launched it services for HBL PSL Cricket Matches.

Blitz is official medium Marketing Right Holder of HBL PSL matches awarded by Pakistan Cricket Board.


Digital Marketing has also focused to generated revenue from Ad space stream for this instance Cricket Gateway have seen tremendous sale out of Ad space to biggest brand name in Pakistan’s history. Buyers of Digital Ad space are none other than big brands, names: Pepsi, Nestle, Oppo, Shell, etc. Most of all, the ad space sold online was almost 2 times higher than the normal pricing of advertising.

Keeping in mind digital marketing have been evolving with our daily routine live styles and businesses have been taking advantage of digital marketing techniques to basket in more clients, viewers, loyal customers, etc.


Therefore, we at Digital Qlick, always stay responsible to keep our subscribers up-to-date with latest Digital Marketing Trends and techniques and help them to gain maximum benefit for there-selves as a personal branding or Business Digital marketing.


If you like this post, please do subscribe for more related Digital Marketing techniques, news and trend.  

 

Ammar
Ammar

Ammar Afzal is an Expert Digital Marketing, Digital Strategies Consultant and Content Writer. With Diverse Experience in Digital Marketing and Freelancing for Multinational companies, Ammar Afzal at Digital Qlick share his experience learning and news on this blog. To get your business a Digital Marketing Consultant or whether you are looking to generate leads for your services, or get your staff training for marketing strategies, implementation and evaluation on ROI, feel free to contact Ammar @ Whats-App: 0044-7838336600 Direct contact: 0092-3400034979 Email: g.ammar@ymail.com

20 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Pakistan Super League Points table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks best football helmet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    psn card generator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.
    facebook ads fuer Autohaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder why you receive countless of feedbacks.
    UI design agency

    ReplyDelete
  6. On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. digital marketing company dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7.  How to Create a Digital Marketing Strategy · Build your buyer personas. · Identify your goals and the digital marketing tools you'll need What is Kartra

    ReplyDelete
  8. As with everything though, the price still remains a crucial factor in the decision-making process, and in this article, we will be breaking down the different pricing plans Kartra offers and also analyzing the overall value it provides. Kartra Pricing

    ReplyDelete
  9. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. 1 on 1

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic blog. I enjoyed studying your articles. that is in set attractions on of reality a big waylay for me. i have bookmarked it and i'm searching consciousness directly to studying supplementary articles. preserve happening the excellent fight! Amirouche

    ReplyDelete
  11. An example of this is the "near me" phenomenon, which has seen a 150% growth in the last 12 months, where mobile phone users are adding "near me" to their search query i.e. "SEO Company near me". Best Digital Marketing Blog India

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. marketing

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. makerting para clínicas de recuperação

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Web Host

    ReplyDelete
  15. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Social Media Advertising

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great article. On account of this blog my undertaking has really finished. Videos

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Offertes aanvragen

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for the blog proclaim buddy! maintain them coming... more info

    ReplyDelete